New Year means a new beginning. It is the time to reflect on the previous year. It is also the perfect time to start life anew. Start the year by taking a few moments to recall the events of the previous year. Sit in a quiet place. Make yourself comfortable. As you look back, ask yourself the following questions:
- What was the highlight of the year?
- When were you the happiest?
- What was your biggest struggle?
- How were you able to overcome it?
- What lessons did you learn from the experience?
- Are you happy with where you are in your life right now?
New Year, New Beginning
After looking back, it is now time to look ahead. The past is the past. You can no longer change the events of the past but your future is still in your hands. The New Year is the perfect opportunity for you to do things differently. It is the time for a fresh start. This year marks the beginning of a new decade. Set some goals in order to change or improve certain aspects of your life for the coming year and the years ahead.
Now, start visualizing. Success always starts with a vision. See yourself in the future.
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years? How about in 10 years?
- What would your ideal life look like?
- What hobbies would you be pursuing?
- Is there anything that you want to change or improve in your life?
- What do you need to achieve in order for you to consider yourself a success?
Start in redesigning the life that you want. Together, let’s recreate a better, happier, healthier and wealthier life.
Click here to get a copy of the A Fresh Start worksheet.
Click here to watch the video.
First published 01.03.2020