If you want to change your life for the better, you need to start implementing some changes now. Don’t wait until tomorrow or next year to start making some adjustments. Success does not happen overnight. It is a product of all the little things that you do daily. The sooner you start making some changes. the sooner you will be able to achieve everything that your heart desires. Start now! Dare yourself to do the 30-Day Just Do It Challenge!
Before you begin, you need to figure out what it is that you want. Start by creating a bucket list. It is a list of all the things that you want to accomplish and do in life. From the list, identify your priorities through the 5/25 Rule Challenge.
Once you have identified your priorities, it is now time to create your very own 30-day challenge. All of us have different goals and priorities. Your 30-day challenge should focus on what is important to you and on what particular area of your life that you want to improve first. It could be about your health, your relationship, your spiritual life, your career, your finances, etc. It all depends on you.
You need to focus. You need to start on one specific area of your life first. It would be difficult if you are trying to accomplish so many things at once. Focus on a single goal. Do not be destructed by other things. You also need to do it for 30 consecutive days. As a general rule, it takes a minimum of 21 straight days for something to become a habit. However, not all individuals are the same. Other people may take longer.
Here are example 30-day challenges that you can apply in some areas of your life:
Health and Beauty
During this pandemic, we have learned that health is the most important thing in life. Thus, your priority should always be how to keep yourself healthy and follow the rules to combat diseases. Your 30-day challenge could be:
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a day
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day
- Do exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Clean face and put moisturizer before going to sleep.
Home and Living
A clean and organized environment is a necessary component of your overall wellness. Now that you finally have the time to stay at home, take this opportunity to declutter and clean your surroundings. Your 30-day challenge can include:
- Remove clutter from your home for 15 minutes a day.
- Organize your wardrobe one day at a time.
- Make a 30-day plan on what outfits to wear to dress for success.
Maybe you want to save for an emergency fund or for your retirement fund.Whatever your money goal, now is the perfect time to start setting financial goals for a better tomorrow. Here are sample challenges for financial improvement:
- Study financial literacy for 20 minutes a day.
- Write down your expenses everyday.
- Follow the money jar budgeting system.
People and Relationships
Your relationship with yourself is important. It is the basis of your relationship with others. Equally important is your relationship with other people. A happy and healthy relationship with oneself and others are vital to our mental and emotional well-being. Here are some things that you can do to improve this aspect of your life.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Call a friend or family member that you have not been in touch for so long.
- Say “I love you” to people who are dear to you, “thank you”to those who have always been there for you and “I am sorry” to people whom you have offended.
Your future begins today so act now.
Feature Image by Sasin Tipchai from Pixabay Images